Board and Train - Behavior Modification
Our Board and Train program (BNT) is an intensive dog-training program that focuses on the fundamentals of sit, down, and place all with implied stay commands along with a recall (come command) and loose leash walking. For our behavior modification, we focus on changing the emotional state of the dog as well as building confidence in order to at least manage the aggression. All BNTs live in the home with the trainer while we work towards our goals!
We offer BNTs that range from a 5 Week programs all the way to an 8 Week program depending on the type of training or behavior modification that is required. Each BNT is specific to the individual dog and what you are looking for from your dog! We are relationship-based dog trainers meaning that we take time to build relationships and trust with your dog before we start pushing their boundaries and work towards your training goals!
All BNTs will be evaluated prior to booking to determine what length best meets your dog's needs and your goals! Inquire for payment plans.
5 Week Board and Train - Behavior Modification includes:
- Human or dog aggression - addressed at root/emotional state
- Work on neutrality with the environment around them
- Focuses on advanced obedience including sit-stay, down-stay, place, recall and loose leash walking while working around a variety of distractions as we add duration and distance to these commands
- Teaches leash pressure with a prong collar (at owner request) – included in price
- Confidence building
- E-collar conditioning (at owner request) – not included
- Prong collar conditioning (at owner request) – not included
- Basic house manners including threshold manners, counter-surfing, chewing, barking, jumping, and begging for food
- Dog and people neutrality if possible
- Dog goes on public outings to proof behaviors outlined above
- Includes FIVE HOURS of transfer training and an additional hour of transfer training for each additional week
- Take home to transfer knowledge to you so you can maintain the training
- Includes FREE group classes for the life of your dog!