*This program is recommended for all Service Dog Training*
Our Raise and Train program (RNT) is an intensive dog-training program that focuses on the fundamentals of sit, down, and place all with implied stay commands along with a recall (come command) and loose leash walking as well service dog task training. All RNTs live in the home with the trainer while we work towards our goals!
We offer RNTs that range from a 2 month programs to 6 months depending on the type of training or minor behavior modification that is required. Each RNT is specific to the individual dog and what you are looking for from your dog! We are relationship-based dog trainers meaning that we take time to build relationships and trust with your dog before we start pushing their boundaries and work towards your training goals!
All RNTs will be evaluated prior to booking to determine what length best meets your dog's needs and your goals! How advanced the obedience is is dependent on genetic factors, age, as well as the time that the dog is in our care. Inquire for payment plans.
Raise and Train will include:
- Task training including alert or assistance
- Sit with implied stay
- Down with implied stay
- Place with implied stay
- Recall (come command)
- Heel (Loose leash walking)
- All commands working around a variety of distractions as we add duration and distance to these commands
- Teaches leash pressure
- E-collar conditioning (at owner request) for off-leash or advanced obedience - e-collar not included in price
- Prong collar conditioning (at owner request) - prong collar not included in price
- Basic house manners including threshold manners, counter-surfing, chewing, barking, jumping, and begging for food
- Dog neutrality
- People neutrality
- Dog goes on public outings to proof behaviors outlined above
- Minor behavioral issues