Board and Trains - No Behavior Modification
YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED! You guys told us you could not live without your pup for 5 weeks - so we condensed the program into 3 for you!
Our Board and Train program (BNT) is an intensive dog-training program that focuses on the fundamentals of sit, down, and place all with implied stay commands along with a recall (come command) and loose leash walking. All BNTs live in the home with the trainer while we work towards our goals!
Each BNT is specific to the individual dog and what you are looking for from your dog! We are relationship-based dog trainers meaning that we take time to build relationships and trust with your dog before we start pushing their boundaries and work towards your training goals!
All BNTs will be evaluated prior to booking to determine what length best meets your dog's needs and your goals! Inquire for payment plans.
5 Week Board and Train:
- Focuses on basic obedience including sit-stay, down-stay, place, recall and loose leash walking while working around a variety of distractions as we add duration and distance to these commands
- Teaches leash pressure with a prong collar (at owner request) – included in price
- Basic house manners including threshold manners, counter-surfing, chewing, barking, jumping, and begging for food
- Dog and people neutrality
- Dog goes on public outings to proof behaviors outlined above
- Minor behavioral issues
- Includes THREE HOURS of transfer training and an additional hour of transfer training for each additional week
- Take home to transfer knowledge to you so you can maintain the training
- Take home booklet to help with the transfer training!