Boarding with Training
Are you looking to brush up on your training while you are out of town? We can brush up on your training and put them back into our intensive program for the days that they are here boarding including taking them on outings!
Boarding at Blackhawk K-9 offers your dog a beautiful 7 acre property with over 600 linear feet of six foot fencing to keep your puppy safe. They will be living at the home with our very own owner and head trainer. The property is equipped with safety measures to keep all of the dogs in our care safe. With around the clock care, the dogs are under constant supervision.
All of the dogs on the property are handled by our professional trainers and will have the ability to find compatible dogs to play with if that is something that they enjoy!
Boarding is charged PER DAY and not per night! Because of this - drop-offs are as early as 8:30 AM and as late as 8:30 PM with no penalties!
- Outings with the other BNT dogs!
- Brush up on sit, down, and place with their duration, distractions and distance
- Work on heel position
- Reinforce recall on and/or off-leash depending on the current level of training
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Boarding from the comfort of a home and not a giant kennel facility that causes anxiety!
- First-aid and CPR Certified (for dogs)
- 7 acre of wooded property
- 700 linear yards of 6' fencing that allows them the freedom to run while being safe!
- Early drop off with no penalty!
- Late pick-up with no penalty!
- Handling (touching paws, tails, cutting nails, baths etc.)
- Luxury Kennel Upgrade
- Essential Oil Diffuser Spray
- White Noise Machine
- Upgraded Treats (freeze-dried)
- Treadmill Exercise
- Frozen Kongs
- Lick Mats
- Leather Leash (4' or 6') COMING SOON!
- BK9 Merchandise COMING SOON!